- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
Dr.Castroflorio graduated in dentistry and dental prosthetics from the University of Turin in 1998 and completed a Specialization course in Orthodontics at the same university in 2001. He then completed a PhD Course in morphological sciences at the University of Milan in 2007.
Dr. Castroflorio is currently collaborating with the Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience of the University of Gottingen (Germany) to study new protocols for the recording and processing of the electromyographic signals of the masticatory muscles.
Dr. Castroflorio is a visiting professor at the University of Krems (Austria), a clinical instructor at the School of Specialization in Orthodontics of the University of Turin.
Since 2011 he has been working with the Department of Human Morphology of the University of Milan in order to define new quantitative investigation protocols in the fields of orthodontics and oral physiology.
He is the author of several publications in national and international journals and chapters of books.
He is a member of:
- The Italian Society of Orthodontics (SIDO)
- The Italian Association of Specialists in Orthodontics (ASIO)
- The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- The European Orthodontic Society (EOS)
- The Italian Society of Temporomandibular Pain (SIDA)
- The International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP)
- The American Academy of Orofacial Pain (AAOP)
- The Italian National Association of Dentists (Associazione Nazionale Dentisti Italiani (ANDI).
Dr. Castroflorio is also a fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO).